Saturday, May 31, 2008

MMmmm Whatcha Say...

Every once in a while it's pretty much custom for me to pick a song out of the universe, and get entirely too obsessed with it. Listening to it in every possible waking moment in my life ruining it for myself and those around me. Three years ago in the summer of 2005 (WAAAA WOOO!!) that song was Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek". Can't remember how exactly I was introduced to it, perhaps through a friend, blind date...anyway after that it was all history. So you can imagine my excitement when I watched the season 2 finale of The OC and heard the song over a VERY dramatic scene in the end where Marissa shoots Ryan's brother just as he's about to smash his face in with a phone.

I can only imagine the vagueness of these names if you've never seen the show. Anyway here's THAT scene:



And now a couple of days ago, stalking stumble as I usually do on most evenings afternoons and mornings I came across the SNL parody. I haven't laughed this hard at something besides myself in a long time!

Introducing, "Dear Sister"
mmmmmwhatcha saaaay...mmm whatcha- mmwha- mmm wha- mmm whatcha sa- mmwhat- mmm wha- m- mmmmwhatcha sa- mmm wa- mmm whatcha saaaaaaayyyy....

No comments: