Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm A Big Brave Dog, I'm A Big Brave Dog...

Tonight I saw a trailer for The Happening when my roommate was telling me about a supposed R -rated version of it floating around online somewhere. Being the curious person I am, I took a little google myself and decided to look it up- despite the protest from her about how sick it made her feel after watching it.

Now, I'm a baby when it comes to scary things. I avoid scary movies because they fuck with my mind so much. I can't take so much as a scary trailer for a horror movie. Especially at night. I already have a hard enough time falling asleep without making something of a random shadow on my wall or a pile of clothes at the foot of my bed. But when I heard about this awful version of the movie trailer I never thought it'd be something that may fuck with my sleep tonight.

Until I saw the still image from the clip on this website:



Lucky for me the "Play Now" button was strategically placed in front of the face of the bloody man WHO by the way, I am always afraid of randomely spotting in my car headlights in the dark at home. Only the still image of it scared me away! Just thinking about how close I was to having nightmares makes me shiver. Thank god for that first screen shot otherwise I'd be up all night and/or sleeping with the lights on.

SO I think I'll wait until tomorrow morning to watch this one. I'd rather something fuck with my head during the day when it's light out, there are other people around and other things going on than having me lay quietly in bed in the dark with nothing but me in my mind...

No comments: