Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Twittered the FCUK out of that concert

Last night I kicked off my summer of fun aka the first summer I'll be working straight through every single day even on the 4th of July and not bullshitting around like the past 18 years of my life WITH the one and only Glow in the Dark Tour. It was fucking fantastic. As per the blog title, I twittered the fcuk out of that concert:

Good idea at the time, bad idea today. I think there's ketchup on my purse.

Definitely money well spent, amazing performances from top to bottom. I'd do it all over again.

Ay, sad but true. He's a jackass, but a very talented one.

and in style! Smoke machines, fake fire machines, flashing lights...

  • Land of the randoms who you're friends with now but who you'll never talk to later
BFF!!! <333 lolz

Je-hee-sus CHRIST do I have a newfound respect for this girl! I screamed my face off to umber-ella and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

  • No girls in the bathroom were amused with me screaming ALL THE GIRLS STANDING IN THE LINE FOR THE BATHROOM
I thought it was funny.

See below

Last night was the first time I've ever seen N.E.R.D. live and it was amazing. I knew it would be. I want them to have their own show! PS - Pharrell is so fuckin sexy.

Not heartbroken

  • Lets peruse the essentials of cool..wearing glowing clothes that don't match 16 years old
Not until recently did I ever notice how terrible "all ages" shows can be. Maybe it's because I've been too wasted or something. Put it this way, 99% of concertgoers probably got a ride from their parents. If their parents weren't there with them.

Self explanatory. Only thing not, was that it was really really windy.


Overall rating for the concert, 11 on a 10 scale.
Rating for the weekend, 10!

I think I'm hungry because it's something I usually do after I wake up...but I usually don't down an entire cheesesteak, fries and a drink at 1am...

Ugh.

No comments: