Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Is This Plurk You Speak Of?

In my navigating the "Everyone" section of Twitter, (hey! I'm bored and alone with no one real to talk to!) I came across not one, not two, but THREE Twitter profiles where people were talking about a similar site called Plurk.

What the fuck is it? I looked. I have an invitation? From someone already on Twitter! Sin...

It looks kinda cool, with the way that you can grab and drag the updates across the screen rather than having to click buttons that MAY OR MAY NOT work to previous pages.
Photobucket

The design of the page ain't to shabby either.

I don't like how it's gone back to the restrictions of the old school Facebook status update days. I can't stand to be held back on expressing how I'm feeling on the internet! Damn it!

It's all coming in my face so much that it makes me think that Plurk has some people who work for them coming together to start a revolution against Twitter...

<3Twitter but...I consider this an open relationship...



**UPDATE**
Just found the nail in the coffin in my possible exploration and switch over to Plurk.
Plurk has no SMS access.
That's all the fun of Twitter!
Next time, guys.

No comments: