Saturday, June 21, 2008

Colorful Headline

It wasn't so much the headline that made me want to post this article, but the picture and caption that accompanied it.

Said picture:
nice day for a swim

Said caption:
"Tina Watson, background right, lies motionless after she drowned in 2003 while diving in the Great Barrier Reef."

WTF!?

Article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/21/drowned.bride/

I don't know the finer details of the story to make me choose a side between the dead wife and the husband... which I'm sure will turn up on a Dateline or a 20/20 in the next few months to fix that for me... But I CAN say that I am deeply disturbed that the general public has access to look at this woman dead at the bottom of the ocean. And what do I do? I post it on my blog.

I guess I'm not helping the cause. Oh well.

No comments: